The Centre for Workplace Leadership has collaborated with Manufacturing Skills Australia (MSA) to run a free consultative industry event in Newcastle, NSW.
This is a critical time for manufacturing and your participation counts.
This forum is designed to gather views from Newcastle manufacturers on the current situation of Australia’s manufacturing industry to enable government and stakeholders to gain a comprehensive, real-time picture on what is happening in the sector.
We will also present and discuss the findings of Australia’s most comprehensive study of manufacturing SMEs – the High Performance Manufacturing Work Practices Study.
You will have the opportunity to:
- present your issues and concerns to inform government policy.
- contribute to improving training and skills outcomes for your sector.
- get the latest information on changes to the national training system.
- gain vital insights into current management and leadership practices within the manufacturing sector.
- explore productive work practices that drive performance.
- hear from other manufacturers about their experiences.
The forum was held on:
Newcastle City Hall
7th November 2014
11.30am – 1.00pm